Criminal defense attorney John B. Pike has been representing clients in Kingston, PA and throughout the surrounding Northeastern Pennsylvania (NEPA) area for over 25 years. John B. Pike, Attorney at Law offers legal services across a broad range of practice areas, with a particular focus on Car Accidents, Criminal Law, DUIs, and Social Security Disability cases.
A law practice is a service-oriented profession.
To properly and efficiently engage in such a practice, it is important for the practitioner to understand the needs and expectations of the client.
Critical to an effective practice is providing quality representation, responding promptly to client calls and requests, and exhibiting courtesy and patience while providing service in a cost-efficient, professional and ethical manner.
“Mr. Pike, all due respect to you, because you’re clearly a great trial lawyer, but to heck with the eyewitness with a credibility problem. I mean, it’s not — most of us go out on the porch to get the morning paper.We don’t get a bag full of the bodies of three to 10 people. So whatever you did I`m sure (your client) hopes you do it again.” – NANCY GRACE
– Car Accident
– Criminal Law
– Social Security Disability
– Supreme Court of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
– United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
– United States District Court of the Western District of Pennsylvania
– United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
– United States Army Court of Military Review
– United States Court of Veteran Appeals
– J.D., Ohio Northern University
– American Jurisprudence Award in Trial Advocacy
– Who’s Who Among American Law Students
– B.A., College Misericoridia
MILITARY SERVICE / FEDERAL SERVICE
– U.S. Army, First Lieutenant Judge Advocate General’s Corps
– U.S. Army, Captain, served with distinction
– National Defense Service Ribbon
– Certificate of Appreciation for Faithful and Exemplary performance of duty during Operation Desert Storm
– Special Assistant United States Attorney for the Western District of Kentucky.